Dr. Rosenthal is one of the premier family chiropractic corrective and wellness care providers in the Conejo Valley. He graduated Cleveland Chiropractic College, Cum Laude in 1988 and has treated over 8500 patients including many Professional and Olympic athletes. With a burning desire to help others and to improve himself, Dr. Rosenthal continues to learn and advance in his profession. He has received many awards and acknowledgements for his service and dedication to his profession and patients. In his spare time he loves to exercise and is married with 3 boys. Eric is in college and Blake and Shane are always involved in a sports team or two, and Dr. Rosenthal helps to coach as his schedule allows. He loves playing sports with his boys as well as helping to coach their teams. If he watches TV, it is usually a ball game. His favorite band of all time has to be the Beatles and he loves listening to classic rock and jazz. He has treated many rock stars and jazz musicians.
- Thousand Oaks, CA Auto Accident Pain Relieved – Dr. Alan Rosenthal, D.C.
- Thousand Oaks, CA Chiropractor Relieves Sports Injuries For Children – Dr. Alan Rosenthal, D.C.
- Thousand Oaks, CA Back Pain Relief Done Naturally Through Chiropractic Therapy
- Thousand Oaks, CA Chiropractic Doctor, Dr. Alan Rosenthal D. C., Offers Safe Solutions For Headaches
- Thousand Oaks, CA Massage & Chiropractic Care offers Back Pain Relief – Dr. Alan Rosenthal, D.C.