Tag Archives: Healthy body

How Healthy Is Your Body?

Dr. Roger Sperry, a Noble prize winning neuropsychologist and neurobiologist, discovered that 90% of a human brain’s daily activity is involved with positioning its body against gravity. In other words, it is used for posture alone. The other 10% is … Continue reading

Posted in Articles | Tagged , | Leave a comment